It’s been a while since I’ve done a Friday Five. And yes, I do know that today is Sunday!
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise.
We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst.
We castrate and bid the geldings to be fruitful.”
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven’t graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
Actually, I don’t remember. Lost my yearbook when I left for college (along with my class ring). I don’t think I was too keen on generic quotes anyway.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I’m pretty keen on my screen name, so I’ve got to find a way to fit metaphyzxx in enough spaces for a lisence plate, maybe: mtafzx
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Other than my aforementioned High School class ring, I can’t say that I have.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
All that Joseph acquired was gotten to be given, and all that he has of true value has already found it’s nome